Stitch a Day

Saturday, July 17, 2004

My first post in my new blog

This is my first post...And I really don't know what to say....Ummmm.....I love to cross stitch. I have been doing it since I was around 18ish. I'm posting several pictures of my works. Today I finished a bib that I am making as a demo for a cross stitching class I am going to be teaching at Hancock Fabric which begin on September 4th. I started the 2nd one and I hope to finish it by tomorrow. After I finish the 3rd bib I will start on the three bookmarks needed for my 2nd class. So it's stitch stitch stitch for me. I have a stitch a long I want to get to, but it will have to wait until after I get the bookmarks done, at least. I'm very excited about this class. It is my first chance at teaching and I hope it goes well.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I found you here too from the e-mail posting from Amy's group. You have a lot to do. Let me know how the bookmarks go.

    I also have a journal here, but I am not doing much with it since I will see how it goes with Amy. That will be for my crafts. My complaints and "Bs" will stay on AOL. I hope you also keep blogging on AOL as well.

    Here is my link:http://ginskia.blogspot.com/2004/07/not-much-done-other-than-studying.html

    By Blogger rambler, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home