Stitch a Day

Friday, September 10, 2004

Nothing to stitch about

I have nothing to talk about, as far as stitching goes, so I thought I'd add another Friday Feast!

Appetizer: What movie soundtracks do you own? I have all the Harry Potter sound tracks....Like I sould have anything else....come on!!!!!

Soup: How much cash do you usually carry with you? Cash??? What's that? I'm a poor woman with 4 children!

Salad: Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why? Funny question. I used to be afraid of all women. Must have been that it was my mother who beat me up. And I loved all men. That must have been because I was molested as a child. Now I am equally comfortable around anyone.

Main Course: What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child? Sneaking out of the house to go roam the neighborhood and toilet paper friends houses. There was nothing like it.

Dessert: Who is the funniest member of your family? Me, of course! My brother in law Adam is pretty funny, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home