Stitch a Day

Thursday, January 20, 2005

It's been a while

My Goodness! I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged! Time has really gone by quickly! So much has happened over the last couple of months, I hardly know where to begin.
Christmas was a blast! We went to my mother in laws for our usual Christmas Eve party. I won a really nice electric griddle...family size! I wanted this gorgeous jewelry box, but my sis in law stole it from me. Sigh....I'll get her back next year. My daughter was here for Christmas and I really enjoyed that. She will be 18 on March 2, so is getting her first apartment. I went tonight to sign her lease papers. I'm only co-signing for her for one month, though. I'm hoping that she will make a successful go of living on her own. My son Brandon fell off the bunkbed and broke his arm. So he is in a cast. He was really upset about it at first, then got excited because his arm is now "indestructable". LOL He is so cute.
My son Anthony got his saxaphone exchanged for a trumpet at school, so he is happy again. He begged and begged for that sax, and then he hated it. Figures. But he is practicing again, so that's what counts.
I switched jobs two weeks ago, so that has been a little stressful...plus my new class requires me to write a paper every week. So I've had little time for stitching. I'm trying to finish up my model stitch..that is my most important project. That will be done within the week. Then I can look at starting something else. I've really enjoyed this model stitch project. It has been very challenging. As soon as it's published I will post a picture of it on this site.
My class this term is called American Popular Culture. It has been very interesting. We just finished a section on advertising and the media. I wrote an 1800 word paper that was turned in Wednesday. I hope it gets a good grade. My first paper got a B, so that's not bad.
That's it for now. Hopefully I won't let this go for so long in the future! If I do, somebody send me an email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home