Stitch a Day

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This is what I'm doing

At this moment I' m sitting in my training class learning about the way my company bills. It is so interesting the different ways companies have for telling you what you owe. Insurance billing is especially complicated. I'm sure that in a few weeks it will all seem relatively simple. With insurance there are so many variables, depending on which state you are talking about. You can never know everything.
I lost my job with Bank of America in January. I won't go into the reasons why, just lets say that it was and is difficult for me not to work there any more. But I like my new job, and I'm making more money to start here than I made after 9 years there. So there are compensations.
I became quite far behind in my EMS Bookmark Exchange. I will be sending out the new bookmarks hopefully this weekend. That will leave me only one behind, which is no problem. The last few months have been quite hectic and did not leave much time for anything other than stress!
My Cross Stitch Groups on Yahoo are up and running, but not many members are participating. The links, in case anyone is reading this are
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angels-FairiesCrossStitchers/ and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crossstitchingwithfriends/
Feel free to stop by.
My son Kyle just turned 9 and we had a party for him at the park this past Saturday. We played baseball and I acted as catcher. The muscles above my knees are really sore! It made me realize just how out of shape I am. I really shouldn't be shocked considering I am over weight and want to lose at least 50 pounds. This is perfectly acheivable if I would only just get out there and exercise! I even went roller skating Saturday night with the kids and a friend of mine. I have the fever for physical fitness! Yeah!!
Check back soon. I'll be putting in pictures as soon as I have the bookmarks finished.

I've missed my blog.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home